Thursday, May 19, 2011

YELLOWCARD

alright, I had to blog about this because my life was just made better.
My favorite band from a few years ago is back. the have a new album. Some would say it is a bad thing that they have not changed much, but i love it, due to the fact that they are STILL the band I love. I am so happy right now it is insane. They have always been my summer band, and they are back. Just in time. love.
I met this band when I was 14 at warped tour, and I was so happy that I almost died, then, just after that, I hear they are going on hiatus. great. NOW THEY ARE BACK!! i think it makes me love them so much more. I will post some of my old favorites on my playlist, since the new ones are not on playlist.com yet. :] my music taste has changed a lot, but I will keep a place for them. PS: the itunes rating of the new cd is *****
yellowcard rules.

1 comment:

  1. Summer band FO SHO.
    Man I love your blog. I'm sorry I don't always comment, I'm a turd like that, but really. You are genius.

    ReplyDelete