Tuesday, May 3, 2011

scatter brain.. :]

I just realize how much people really mean to me when they make mistakes. You always tell people that you are there for them no matter what, but are you really? They true test comes when you are faced with it. If someone comes to you, and they have made a mistake, are you willing to look past that and help them out. Even if they don't think that they made a mistake. I hope there are people out there who are willing to look past my mistakes, because I make plenty, so I want to be the kind of person that someone would turn to. I have such an interest in people, and i am just now realizing how much others influence me. I am happy when my friends are happy, sad when they are sad, and cranky when they are cranky. It is the way I work. If you come to me with something, I am only now telling myself that I need to feel my own pain instead of feeling yours. It gets to me. I really do feel it. I know a few things for sure. We are tested, all the time, and they are basically pass or fail. Am I passing? do you get graded at life? People are always striving to please others.
What if we all just did what we loved, to please ourselves?
not temporary happiness, but things that we KNOW would make us a better person in the long run. I know that I need to be better, and there are a lot of things that I still do not understand, but I know the things that do and do not make me happy. We can push for the good ones, we just have to try. Passion. It is more than a statement. It is a question. What are you passionate about? The first thing that comes to my head. Friends. I have passion for my friends. I love them. the ones I am closest to now and the ones from the past. I want them to have a good life, I want them to make the right choices, but deep down... I also want them to be there for me. remind me, because i want to always be your friend, and if i am not and i have been, bring mee back.
I love you,. no matter what. I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment