Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My life.

pounding headache.
     My friends mean the world to me. I love them. There is so much that they do not know that they actually influence me in my life. I would do anything for them. I don't care if they care or not, or if they even know that, but i hope that they do, because I know they go through a lot that I could never handle. Things happen in the world sometimes that I do not understand, but hopefully they are for the better. After all, I am not the judge, the decision maker, but I am going to do the best I can to get things to be the best they can. I listen to what is around me, and it affects me. Emotion. what does that even mean to people. It means a ton to me, and I have never been faced with a choice quite like this, but I think it will be worth it. I do not know how it will work out, but I am going to try the best I can to make it work. Sometimes it seems like my trials are so much harder different from others around me. but I can do this, and I have the strength.
     I have a different way of motivating myself then other people do. I write about it. I write about myself until there is nothing left to write about. People say they want their blog to be like a journal or a cork board or a place to post funny pictures... I want it to be my head. My whole brain just scattered all across this entire webpage. Just the thought process, where my thoughts are going how, not necessarily why. I just want it to be written somewhere. the motivation behind these thoughts, for the most part, will be kept to myself. Its open. relate.
     I believe in this time I know I can live through this life and there is a lot to think about, with all the pressures in my head, I am surprised that it has not spontaneously combusted. I want to know so much about myself. Just when you think that you have it all figured out, it all changes. I don't need what someone else needs. You can have it, because I was not so sure I would be able to handle it in the first place. I'm going to give it away, because I love you more then that, and you need it more then I do. Don't think about it too hard.
     Now take hold of it and don't let go. Work harder knowing someone gave it all for you. I know that you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment