Sunday, May 1, 2011

2 sentences. + i love you,.

Kailee Rose:
my best friend. you not only complete my sentences, you complete my life.
I love you
Brylee Reed:
Around you, I could laugh for days. You are in my life for a reason.
I love you.
Ashley Earp:
We clicked so fast, it is unbelievable. I want to be like you.
I love you.
Maddie Bell:
You are amazing. Can we just be friends forever?
I love you.
Paris Moore:
You cannot imagine how much you mean to me. You're the apple to my pie, straw to my berry.
I love you.
Brooke Morgan:
I can talk to you about anything. You are also georgous.
I love you.
Amanda Maxwell:
I am jealous of your musical talents. You have a stregnth that cannot be mistaken.
I love you.
(E)Rika Lauts:
I want your style so bad it hurts. You have lushous hair and an amazing personality.
I love you.
I also love you too, even if didn't write your name down. :]

1 comment:

  1. Jessica Jensen:
    You are simply one of my best friends in the world. No need to be like me, because the person you are is absolutely beautiful, fun, and inspirational.
    I love you.

    P.S. I really like this...I might copy you. Maybe. I happen to be in love with your blog, like a lot.

    ReplyDelete