Sunday, October 2, 2011

you know how the time flies. only yesterday was the time of our lives.

I write when I am inspired. I am supposed to be writing an essay right now. But, I am not that kind of inspired. I am blog kind of inspired. There are so many things people take for granted. I feel like one of them is my amazing friends. I love them. so much, and yet... I take advantage of them.
I don't want to give off the same first impression any more. the "i am a jerk that makes jokes at other peoples expense". I want a new one.
But, I love my life. I love examples. I love God. And, I love my friends.
not to mention music. that regulates my emotions.
And by the way.
Regrets? I should dance still. bleh. that gets to me sometimes. I once dreamed of being a choreographer,. who would have thought?
I quit my job. and love that I did.
I am going to shakespeare next week, and I couldn't be more excited.
this post is me rambling. so if your bored, dang.

I should call kailee. she would understand. yep. doing it
I love you. peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment