Friday, August 26, 2011

last. year. of. shakespeare.

I am so glad I am in drama four and get the opportunity to go to Shakespeare competition. Those poor kids that will never have a chance.. and. dear me. the dance company girls. like 10 or something of them can't even go because there is not enough seats. in my opinion? they should let the older girls(and guys, of course) get first dibs. Why? because it's their last year. but. that already happened. and next year they are taking 2 buses. golly gee. this bus is gonna be packed. but i am so happy. because all those dance company people who may have never got to, will get to see really well done professional theatre. I sure hope they give it a chance. It is so worth it, I cannot even begin to express. I have been saving and saving for this. I love it every year. Pericles changed my life, along with that production of Macbeth that inspired this post, and also the production of The glass menagerie that I saw this summer. Those are just a few. I am always inspired by a bunch of the competition pieces and people I meet and people I am with. I just cannot describe how happy and excited I am to be attending yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment