Thursday, September 1, 2011

she stands against the lightning and the thunder.

Do you ever just feel like you are so happy. I was just walking down the hall today, and something felt different. I finally realized, it was because I was smiling. I was just going to my car after class, and I was smiling from ear to ear. Usually I don't smile unless I have a specific reason to, unless someone makes me laugh or I make eye contact with a friend. Right now, I just want to smile all the time. Having that, and just realizing that, felt so insane.It's because I had that oppritunity to let my feelings go, and I took it. My real feelings, not a character I was playing, not a face I was putting on to be normal, just mine. I can't say how much I needed that.
It takes a lot for me to feel important. But this week, I do. Today, I do. And you are not about to take that away from me. I love my life. I love my school. I love this. I love me. Oh my gosh. I do. That is cheesy, but I dont care. I feel so good about it, that I don't care about my imperfections. I just want to be me.

Why do I tell my story? so you can hear it. so I can feel it. so that this feeling can last forever. just listen to us. we have this. we are strong. we want you to feel. so tomorrow: listen. that is what I pray. that you can feel what I am feeling, because it is the greatest feeling in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment