Tuesday, August 2, 2011

the world.

so it seems as if the world wants me to become a part of them. to just give in and do what "everybody else is doing". to move along and just do what you want, not just what you know is good for you. I got news: I am my own self. I can figure this out. stop putting ideas in my head. It does nothing but irritate me. Do you ever feel like when people tell you a billion times not to do something, they just want you to do it, so that they can say "I told you so"? that is insane. I am going to do stupid things, sure. But it will be my own fault.stop. stopstopstopstop!!! I just want to scream at something. Trust me. I have it under control, I am pretty good at figuring it out for myself at some point. Just please.
I have one thing to ask for: let me choose. I can do it.
Trust seems like such an easily looked over thing now days, as do many other things, but I want to be taken seriously. please.

No comments:

Post a Comment