Monday, June 24, 2013

Some of them are nightmares, some of them are sweet.

Saying that not everything in life can be pleasant is as easy as saying not everything can be said. Both of these things being true almost constantly in my life. As previously stated, I find the desire to write comes when I am overwhelmed by some emotion to the point that I cannot contain it. This doesn't always mean that I need to share what this emotion is, but it unfailingly means that I need to share something. Often, something will end up on my blog.

This page is lacking color, positivity, images and whimsicallity(which I just made up). 

So I am going to attempt to put that back in here. Attempt to revert to a time when what possessed me to write consisted of celebrities, books, small decisions and nothing too personal.

So- with that being said- here is a random list-in no particular order- of things that sometimes occupy my mind and bring me joy (with pictures).

1. Books.
I have in recent years discovered that books are awesome. It sucks that it took me so long to figure this out. So here are a few favorites. If you are a reader at all, you have probably long since read these books.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Fahrenheit 451
The Outsiders
The Fault in Our Stars
Looking for Alaska

Which leads me to

2. The vlogbrothers.
I never wanted to admit how nerdy I was this badly before. I am most defiantly a nerdfigter now. Watching the vlogbrothers ( Hank and John Green) has seriously opened my mind in the best possible way. Not to mention lead me to great thinks like John Greens books and The Mountain Goats.

3. Amazing Music.
New stuff, old stuff, always stuff. Just a few examples. I will multimedia this.
Miserere-The Cat Empire

Last night- Motion City Soundtrack

4. My little brother. He is such an amazing person. He is hilarious, thoughtful, and super fun to tease. We have amazing obnoxious car rides and I love it.

5. Concerts.
I have nothing to say. You just have to experience it.







No comments:

Post a Comment