Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My favorite musician.


This is a very easily answered question for me. No hesitation. My favorite musician is Brandon Flowers. Lead singer of my favorite band- The Killers. The Killers have become a part of my definition, a key factor in the description of who I am. I know you are thinking about how much of a teenage thing that is to say, but I am 19 years old and I don't believe in stereotypes. I no longer try to fit in. They are my favorite band and I am passionate about them. Sometimes when I hear the first note to one of their songs I just start crying.
I also respect Brandon Flowers so much due to his beliefs and his humility. He stands up for himself, and he doesn't act like he is perfect. He has a wife and children even though he is living the life of a rock star.
I could go on and on, but I will leave you with some advice.Go listen to Battle Born. 


No comments:

Post a Comment