Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What just happened.

It is wonderful how spontaneous life is. We never know what the heck is going to happen next. Honestly, someone could wake up one day to find that their car is gone and then lose their job while their mother is sick in the hospital. Their child could call home sick from school and they could lose their wallet, all in the same day. This person probably thinks that they have it worst in all of the world. They don’t.

I have caught myself complaining a lot. I am around people who complain all the time, and then something serious like this hits and none of us really know what do to or how to feel.
Cancer is a real problem. We all are taught that, but do we really know? I think that we never will fully understand the impact it has on people. I wish there was a way to stop it from taking life lives of many and damaging the lives of more. But I believe in God. I believe that everything has a purpose and that we are here to be tried and tested. There is a place where we can all be together again.


Why should we waste our time complaining about how hard our lives are and all that crazy stuff that doesn't really matter when we should be worrying about others. We should be helping others. There is a lack of respect that I have seen so much lately that I am so confused by. People feel this need to be inappropriate and obnoxious. I say things only to be contradicted sometimes. I watch students take advantage of teachers and children take advantage of parents. I am sick of it, this is seriously unacceptable.


I am so grateful for what I have been given in this life, and I hope I my eyes will stay open to these things. I wish I could grab and shake some people back to their potential and that they could see what I feel. 


Please, remember that everyone is worth it.


I love my friends. especially my best one.


People just need love. We need acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment