Wednesday, February 1, 2012

can you save us?

Cheers to those things that we try to describe accurately, but just can't. To writers block. Let's all give it up for the people who don't understand our inspiration. Why do I try to explain it to you when I know you wont ever quite understand? I just don't think like you I guess.
But I could use someone to listen to me. To really listen. Someone new that just calls me up because they need me, because I'm done being the one who needs. I want to be needed. I'm flawed. But what is the difference in being flawed and being original. It's just another way of putting it.
I don't do this to make people happy. I don't even try to make myself happy sometimes. It isn't always about being happy, sometimes it is about being worth it. Being satisfied, contempt or simply worth it.
Lets all try today to feel. Because it's the only thing that's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment