Thursday, November 3, 2011

my other hero's

We talked about our hero at young women's. I talked about my bazillion heroes. I didn't say this guy, and I regret it.
I love him. You all know that.
I think that we all need someone who can stand up for what they believe in.
For their religion, for their music, for their family.
I honestly post so much about this guy on everything I own, but really. He deserves to be recognized.
He has a fire burning for the church, and I have a fire burning for him.

Another person that I failed to mention was Moses. I know you guys don't expect me to go all churchy, but I love my church. I love Moses, and so I am going to post a few clips to represent him. All from my favorite animated movie, "The Prince of Egypt"
I want a man like this, because Moses stands up for what he believes: from the moment he defends the slaves to the moment he frees them, not to mention before that, and beyond that. And this song makes me so happy, and it helps me not not hate love.

I have other heroes that probably don't even realize that they are my heroes. Some may never know. But I know, and God knows, and sometimes, that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment