Tuesday, November 29, 2011

amazing really.

What something someone says can make you feel.
You get told you look tired, you become tired.
Someone says that you suck, and you start to fail.
People say that you are a brat, you become one.
Someone tells you that you are beautiful, you feel it.
You feel it all.
Be careful what you say to people.
I know that I feel it, and know that you would feel it.

Compliment people and mean it.
I really think that I could not feel much better than I do right now. I feel like I actually have worth that hasn't been there for a long time..
I really think that I become what people say to me.
I love my friends, for always focusing on the good in me. I know I need improvement, but you are helping to provide me with the best way to receive it. You are giving it to me, for real.

There are things that I have thought that I would never have that I have now.
people I can talk to.
people that will listen.
people that accept me.

and I have always had people that love me, but now I see it.
Sometimes it takes a long time to figure that out, but it is amazing when you find it,.
look for it.

but also, believe in yourself.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this, Jessica. You are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ash, I hope you are doing well. We really need to catch up.

    ReplyDelete